Who We Help
We Provide The Finest In Canine Rehabilitation Services.
Is Your Pet Having Difficulty With…
- Sitting Or Lying Down?
- Getting Back Up?
- Losing Their Balance?
- Pain When Standing Or Walking?
- Post-Operative Recovery/Return To Function?
- Going For Walks?
- Walking Up Or Down Stairs?
- Limping When Walking?
CANINE REHAB OF NEW YORK Can Help!
At CANINE REHAB OF NEW YORK our dedicated team treats a variety of patients.
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Hip & Elbow Dysplasia
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Luxating Patella
- Femoral Head Osteotomy
- Total Joint Replacement
- Immune Mediated Joint Disease
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Fibrocartilaginous Embolism
- Balance & Vestibular Disorders
- Wobbler’s Syndrome
- Paralysis or Paresis
- Hindlimb Weakness
- Generalized Pain Management
- Muscle Strengthening
- Obesity with underlying condition
- Weight Loss
- Strength Training
- Instruction and Strengthening to Prevent Injury
Your Pet’s Journey
At your first visit to CANINE REHAB OF NEW YORK your pet will have a physical evaluation with our certified rehabilitation veterinarian and treatment with our rehabilitation technicians. Your dog’s condition as well as your goals for your pet will be discussed in order to develop a comprehensive rehabilitation treatment plan.
We will schedule a series of rehabilitation sessions and review exercises that you can do at-home to assist in your pet’s return to optimal function. We work as a team to help you and your pet during the entire process. We are always accessible by telephone or email to communicate about your companion’s rehabilitation needs.
Make An Appointment today to learn how CANINE REHAB OF NEW YORK can help you and your dog live a better, fuller, pain-free life.